About SSOE Group
As the 10th largest engineering, architectural, and construction management firm (Building Design + Construction, 2013), and one of the "Best AEC Firms to Work For" (Building Design + Construction), SSOE Group focuses on delivering Great Client Service to clients through a full range of EPCM services.
SSOE has more than 20 offices around the world and has completed projects in more than 30 countries. We are known for making our clients successful by saving them time, trouble, and money.
Over our 65 years, we have earned a reputation for providing quality design and construction solutions to industries around the globe including: semiconductor, solar/photovoltaic, life sciences, telecommunications, advanced technologies food and consumer products, chemical, government, power, automotive, glass, healthcare, and manufacturing / process. Our broad range of services includes engineering, design, and construction management.
- Industry leading flexible benefits and profit-sharing program
- Ownership opportunities at the Senior Associate level
- 97% of clients surveyed would recommend us to a colleague
- 124% of our fee has been returned to our clients in project savings
- 150 of our clients have been with us for more than 20 years
- Privately owned
- ISO 9001 certified
- Focus on long-term relationships resulting in 85% repeat business
- Multidisciplined LEED® Accredited Professionals
- Frontrunner in the practical utilization of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
Equal Opportunity & Disability Accessibility Statement
SSOE is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in its employment practices. SSOE strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, qualified veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants with a disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to email@example.com for assistance. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws